How do I share my data with my family, friends or neighbors?
Option 1: Bulletin and Summary
If your weather station is set for public sharing (Device > Device Info > Weatherlink Network > Public), you can share the URL to your current conditions (Bulletin) with your family, friends and neighbors. As long as they are registered with a WeatherLink.com 2.0 account, they can view your data.
Option 2: Shareable URL
The Station URL gives you the ability to share your station data with anyone without requiring that person to log into WeatherLink.com and create an account.
- Log in to WeatherLink 2.0.
- Access the Device Info screen by clicking the wrench in the right sidebar, under the username and account picture.
- Select the station you are interested in the right sidebar.
- Under the device option, select Station URL.
- Click Preview to see each of the three sizes.
- Click Copy Link to copy and share the unique Station URL.
To share a more detailed view of your weather station, including the customizable weather bulletin, ask the person to create a WeatherLink.com account and search for your weather station name on the map.
WeatherLink Mobile App
Have your family, friends or neighbors download the app and create a WeatherLink account. You can either share a link to your weather station, or they can search for your station name or location on the map. With a simple click on the 'Add Station' button, your weather station will be added to their list of stations on their home screen.