WeatherLinkIP Data Logger Firmware 1.1.5 Windows (FIRMWARE)
RELEASE DATE: 01/07/2020
- Fixes a critical bug that caused the console to not synch its time and date properly and prevented historical archive records from uploading to weatherlink.com
Updating instructions can be found here.
- Added protection against unauthorized remote access to the configuration page by requiring the entry of the device key (printed on the product label) when submitting a change request.
- Fixed DNS issue. With this upgrade WeatherLinkIP will revert back to the primary DNS following an internet connection failure.
- Fixed problem that would cause the data logger to spontaneously stop uploading to weatherlink.com.
- Fixed problem with the DNS query that may prevent it from uploading data to the server.
- Fixed problem with uploading archive pages to the server.
- Fixed a bug that caused the data logger to stop uploading data periodically. This halt in uploading was caused by a PING message sent by some routers.
- Changed data upload format to reduce upload bandwidth to the server and fix missing high/low data.
- Added support for 2 DNS servers in dynamic IP address mode. If the data logger cannot successfully resolve the WL.com name through the two given DNS servers it will try with the Google public DNS at address 220.127.116.11.
- Config page always displays the 1st DNS server even if it is using the Google public DNS server.
- Further improved reliability of sending archive data to the WeatherLink.com server when packets are fragmented by certain ISPs.
- Improved reliability when changing settings in the datalogger configuration page.
- Datalogger configuration page now does not allow setting port 80 for communication.
- Added "DNS" and "Error" status to the datalogger configuration page.
- Added a watchdog reset timer.
- Modified ARP so that when the IP address is temporarily changed, the gateway is bypassed.
- Fixed a problem when DNS only returns a valid name address but not an IP address.
- Console will exit "Receiving from screen" if left there for 15 minutes.
- Improved support for CWOP data packets with Vantage Vue.