Vantage Pro2 Cabled Console Firmware, Direct PC Install 3.80 Windows
RELEASE DATE: 01/04/2018
IMPORTANT! This firmware is only for Cabled Vantage Pro2 Consoles manufactured April 2006 or later (product code of #6312C. This will not work on a 6312 Wireless Console). The Inside Temp, Inside Hum, and Barometer readings will not appear if version 3.80 firmware is installed on consoles manufactured before April 2006.
If you are looking for foreign language versions, please reach out to your local reseller!
Firmware version 3.80
- Modified heat index table to better support high temp and high humidity environments.
Firmware version 3.59
- Supports new barometer and humidity sensors with better accuracy.
Firmware version 3.12
- Fixed a bug in 3.00 that did not allow the ET alarm to be cleared.
- Eliminates occasional WeatherLink communication issue when console is busy receiving a radio packet.
Firmware version 3.00
- Console times out of the "Receiving From" setup screen after 15 minutes using batteries and 30 minutes using AC power.
- Previous versions of firmware allowed a negative ET, now it will clip hourly ET values at 0.
- Added leading zero to temp readings between -1.0 and 1.0.
- Improved temp and hum index calculations.
- Low humidity readings now clipped at 1% and will not show 0%.
Firmware version 1.90
- CWOP uploads will now contain 2 min average wind speed, 10 min wind gust and direction of gust, last 15 minutes of rain, last 1 hour of rain and Altimeter. Must also have WeatherLink software v5.9.0 or later to use this feature.
- Fixed a bug that caused the barometer value to have a large error after updating to firmware version 1.82