How can I change my archive rate?
The archive rate is the frequency at which data records are stored in your weather database on the WeatherLink cloud. It does not affect the update frequency of current conditions and the live data display.
To change your archive rate:
- In the WeatherLink app tap the Account icon at the top of the home screen.
- Scroll down to your WeatherLink Live’s name
- Tap the > next to it.
- Tap Configure Stations.
- Tap Edit next to your WeatherLink Live’s name.
- Tap Archive Rate, and choose the rate you prefer 1, 5, 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes.
To change your archive rate to 1 or 5 minutes you will need to purchase an upgrade by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account on WeatherLink.com.
- On the right-hand side of your account page, under your name, click “Purchase Upgrade” and follow the prompts to purchase a Pro (for 5-minute archive intervals) or Pro+ (for 1-minute archive intervals) device upgrade subscription.
- With your WeatherLink Live selected as the “current station,” click Device Tier at the top center of the page and apply the Pro device upgrade to your WeatherLink Live.
- Click the Tools icon, then choose Device Configuration.
- In the top box on the next screen, click Edit Settings. Choose 1 or 5 minutes in the Archive Rate menu.
- Click Save.