How do I start uploading my data to WeatherLink.com - (FAQ)
Once you have installed your data collection device and downloaded the WeatherLink Computer Software, you'll need to set up uploads. Here's how to do it:
- On your WeatherLink.com page, click the green Add Devices button at the top of the page. (Choose Data Logger for WeatherLink USB or WeatherLink Serial.)
- Click Install and follow the prompts to set up your device. When done, your station’s Device ID and Key will be displayed. Make a note of these.
- In the WeatherLink Computer Software, open WeatherLink Network from the Setup Menu. Enter the Device ID and Key.
- If you have a Serial or USB data logger, don’t forget to leave your computer on with the software running 24/7 for continuous uploads.
- Be sure to get the WeatherLink mobile app so you can see your data wherever you are. Search the iOS and Android stores for Davis WeatherLink.