(FIRMWARE) Weather Envoy Cabled Firmware, Direct PC Install 3.12 Windows
RELEASE DATE: 07/02/2013
Before You Install
IMPORTANT! This firmware is only for Vantage Pro2 Cabled Weather Envoys manufactured April 2006 or later (#6316C). The Inside Temp, Inside Hum, and Barometer readings will not appear if 3.12 firmware is installed on Envoys manufactured before April 2006.
Firmware version 3.12
- Fixed a bug in 3.00 that did not allow the ET alarm to be cleared.
- Eliminates occasional WeatherLink communication issue when console is busy receiving a radio packet.
Firmware version 3.00
- Previous versions of firmware allowed a negative ET, now it will clip hourly ET values at 0.
- Added leading zero to temp readings between -1.0 and 1.0.
- Improved temp and hum index calculations.
- Low humidity readings now clipped at 1% and will not show 0%.
Firmware version 1.90
- CWOP uploads will now contain 2 min average wind speed, 10 min wind gust and direction of gust, last 15 minutes of rain, last 1 hour of rain and Altimeter. Must also have WeatherLink software v5.9.0 or later to use this feature.
- Fixed a bug that caused the barometer value to have a large error after updating to firmware version 1.82