Vantage Vue Console Firmware, Direct PC Install 4.30 Windows (FIRMWARE)
RELEASE DATE: 01/04/2018
NOTE: This firmware is only for with a Mfg Code of MB or higher (e.g. MB, MC, etc.) (#6351, 6351M).
Firmware version 4.30
- Modified heat index table to better support high temp and high humidity environments.
Firmware version 4.18
- Supports new barometric pressure sensor. It will also support previous barometric sensors with a Mfg
- Code of MB or higher (e.g. MB, MC, etc.)
Firmware version 3.00
- Updated internal communication between console and data logger for improved performance.
Firmware version 2.14
- Solved problem of inadvertent low transmitter battery message. It was displaying as soon as a low voltage was detected, now it will not display unless a low battery has been detected for a full 2 minutes.
- Outside humidity no longer displays 0%.
- Modified heat index table to match the algorithm used by the WeatherLink software.
Firmware version 2.12
- Fixed display of historical yearly rain totals over 812 mm for 0.2 mm rain collectors (highs, lows, and graphs).
- Range of LCD contrast adjustment reduced by half.
- Now you must be in the Current Weather screen to move to the Receive Diagnostic screen.