(FIRMWARE) CarChip Updater, Fleet with Alarm
This firmware is for the USB CarChip Fleet with Alarm (#8245) only.
What's new in version 2.21
- Fixes a bug that would cause the last trip record to be too long in both distance and duration. This would only happen when the CarChip was immediately unplugged from the vehicle following the last trip
What's new in version 2.20
- Implemented support for One Second Speed Logging
- Implemented support for Readiness Monitor Code reporting
- Addressed problem of maximum speed spikes
- Re-arranged order of some records to help address ambiguity in trip starts and ends
- In the ISO/KWP protocols, added auto baud detection
- Improved ability to record and log information that helps identify vehicle communication problems
To update your CarChip: Simply connect your CarChip to your PC with the USB interface provided with CarChip and run this program. It will automatically update the firmware in your CarChip.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before running the CarChip firmware upgrade program you must place it in the install directory of your current CarChip software.
Required: This firmware update requires purchase of a CarChip Fleet with Alarm (#8245 only), a PC running Windows 98SE/NT/2000/ME/XP and a USB port to connect to the CarChip.
Platform: Windows 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP
File Size: 116 KB
Released: November 21, 2006