How to update or download WeatherLink Computer Software? - (FAQ)
How to Get the Software
WeatherLink Computer Software and updates are available for free download from WeatherLink.com. Here's how to download or update:
- Create your free WeatherLink account on WeatherLink.com.
- Using the username and password you just set up, log in. (You will have the option to upgrade your WeatherLink.com account to Pro or Pro+, but this is not necessary. Click Get Started under the Basic column.)
- The Davis Instruments WeatherLink Bulletin Dashboard will appear. On the right side of the screen, under your name, click the account icon (it looks like a person).
- Click Download full version for Windows, Download full version Mac, or Update.
- New WeatherLink Computer Software users: Once downloaded, set up your software by adding your station (File > New Station). Use the Walkthrough Setup feature, or refer to the WeatherLink Getting Started Guide to set up your station in your software.
How to Start Uploading Data to WeatherLink.com
- On your WeatherLink.com page, click the green Add Devices button at the top of the page. Choose Data Logger for WeatherLink USB or WeatherLink Serial.
- Click Install and follow the prompts to set up your device. When done, your station’s Device ID and Key will be displayed. Make a note of these.
- In the WeatherLink Computer Software, open WeatherLink Network from the Setup Menu. Enter the Device ID and Key.
- If you have a Serial or USB data logger, don’t forget to leave your computer on with the software running 24/7 for continuous uploads.
- Be sure to get the WeatherLink mobile app so you can see your data wherever you are. Search the iOS and Android stores for Davis WeatherLink.